Privacy Service Livenutrition.eu
- Operator Service University of Environmental and Life Sciences, located at ul. C. K. Norwid, 25, 50-375 Wroclaw.
- Service performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) By voluntarily entered in forms information.
b) By recording the terminal devices cookies (so-called. "Cookies").
c) By collecting logs, web server hosting by the operator home.pl.
- To contact the owner of the Website, please send an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The information in forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service can save addition, the connection settings (marking time, IP address).
- Data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, eg. In order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
- The data given in the forms can be submitted to entities technically pursuing certain services - in particular, the provision of information about the holder of a domain registered entities operators of Internet domain names (mainly the Research and Academic Computer Network R & D units - NASK) services that support payments or other entities with which the operator of the Service in this area works.
3. Information about the files cookies.
- Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- The entity termination device Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the Website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b) the maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password.
- In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Used by service cookies are:
a) MoodleSession - a file that is necessary to maintain the session. Enables continuity of work, maintains that logging in the Service during the transition between the parties.
b) MOODLEID - allows you to store your data to log in to the site.
- Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service Users can change the settings in this area. Internet browser to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies details, see the help or documentation web browser.
4. Web server logs.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logon the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, notation may be:
a) the time of request,
b) time to send a response,
c) the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d) information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e) URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
f) information about the user's browser,
g) IP address information,
h) User Activity on the platform of e-learning.
- The above data are used only for server administration.
5. Dissemination of data.
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Identification data will be made available to the individual off the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
6. File Management cookies - as in practice to express and retract consent?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the cookies are disabled required for authentication processes, security, maintenance preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below web browser / system and follow the instructions: